Registration Now Open for 2017/18 LJAC Conditioning Camp, Tryouts & Final registration
July 24, 2017
** Click here to register for LJAC Conditioning Camp, Tryouts & Final team registration **
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
Leduc Minor Hockey and the Leduc Junior Athletic Club have implemented an online registration process.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations will ONLY be accepted online. If you are unable to register online please contact:
Dean Gauvreau - email@example.com - 780-984.4746
The Registration Procedure is as follows:
1. Read through the ENTIRE instructions below and when done simply click on the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this page.
2. If you have already registered for the "2017-2018" hockey season with Leduc Minor Hockey online simply login to your user (family) account and jump to step number 5. Remember - the (family) account you created last year, it is still your active account. If you are from a local minor hockey association other than Leduc, and that association uses the RAMP system as well, you would use that account to register with LJAC.
3. If you have not created your online registration account the first step in the process will be to create an online (family) account. Only one account is necessary per family as you will be able to register multiple children within this one account.
4. Once you have created your account an email will be sent to you for confirmation. You will be required to confirm your creation of this family account through this email. This account will now be yours for years to come and will not require re-creation each season.
5. Once you have confirmed your account you will be now able to register your child to tryout with Leduc Junior Athletic Club. Simply return to the Register Now link on the Leduc Junior Athletic Club Registration Page and log in to your newly created account.
6. Follow the steps in the registration for registering each of your children paying particular attention to the questions and comments.
1. Payment will be accepted by credit card online ONLY. Pre-paid credit cards which are available from most retailers, are accepted as well.
Bantam AAA , Minor Midget AAA & Midget AAA
Tryout Fee All Divisions - $135.
Participating in Leduc Junior Athletic Club tryout camps by non resident players requires a signed
Notification Of Tryout form be submitted prior to commencement of tryouts. This form is supplied
by your local minor hockey association. You must contact them to arrange receipt of the form.
(Please email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have it.)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION,
AFTER you have read above CLICK HERE to go to Online Registrations!